|Active Ingredient(s)||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Strength||100 mg / 5 g|
|Package Size||7 Flavours|
|Package Type||Sachet Pack|
|Expiry||6 Months to 1 Year|
|Indication(s)||Erectile Dysfunction (ED)|
Dosage & Administration
* Squeeze Kamagra Oral Jelly from the sachet onto a spoon and swallow orally.
* Kamagra Oral Jelly is available in 7 exciting flavours (one per day of the week).
* The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
* Kamagra Oral Jelly is to be taken 30-60 minutes before sexual activity.
* Kamagra Oral Jelly can be split into half dose to reduce the dosage as desired.
* Kamagra Oral Jelly will require you to be sexually stimulated for it to work effectively.
Important - Discuss with your doctor or medical practitioner about any and all medicines you are currently taking before using Kamagra Oral Jelly.
* Priapism (Prolonged / long lasting erection) - Prolonged erections can cause permanent and irreversible damage to your penis and quick medical help will be required. In the even that an erection is lasting longer than 4 hours, contact your emergency medical centre for immediate treatment and discontinue use of Kamagra Oral Jelly.
* Sudden Vision Loss - Reduced vision or sudden loss of vision in either one or both eyes is due to a serious eye condition called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Contact your emergency medical centre for immediate help and do not use Kamagra Oral Jelly.
* Reduced Hearing / Hearing Loss / Hearing Impairment - Discontinue use of Kamagra Oral Jelly and contact your emergency medical centre right away if you experience any signs of hearing impairment, hearing loss, reduced hearing capability or ringing in ears (tinnitus).
* Other Symptoms & Common Side Effects - Consult your doctor or medical practitioner if you experience any other common side effects or symptoms such as headache, nausea, dizziness, stuffy / runny nose, backache, muscle pain, rash, flushed skin, diarrhoea and/or indigestion.
* Unknown Side Effects / Symptoms - Kamagra Oral Jelly medicine can cause other unknown side effects or symptoms not listed here. For complete information, discuss the use of Kamagra Chewable Tabs with your doctor or healthcare medical practitioner before use.
Contradictions & Warnings
* Nitroglycerin / Nitroprusside / Nitrate Medicines - Nitrate based medicines are often prescribed for various heart conditions. Kamagra Oral Jelly can cause a sudden and fatal drop in blood pressure (BP) when taken with nitrates based medications.
* Heart Conditions - Kamagra Oral Jelly should not be taken when experiencing heart problems and/or cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension (high blood pressure), hypo-tension (low blood pressure), irregular heart beat, chest pain and/or heartburn.
* Anti-Depressants / ART / HIV Medicines - Kamagra Oral Jelly should not be taken with other anti-depressant meditations and ART protease inhibitors medicines for HIV.
* Sildenafil Allergy - Do not take this medicine if you are allergic or have hypersensitivity to Sildenafil which is the primary constituent of Kamagra Oral Jelly.
* Organ Donor / Anti-Fungal Medicines - Kamagra Oral Jelly is contradicted for use when taken with organ donor medicines and/or other orally taken anti-fungal medications.
* Sildenafil Medication - Do not take Kamagra Oral Jelly alongside other medicines containing Sildenafil Citrate as the active ingredient.
* Other Herbal / Dietary Supplements / Prescription Medicines / OTC Medicines - Kamagra Oral Jelly may be contradicted with other herbal, ayurvedic medicines, dietary supplements, prescription medicines and/or over-the-counter medicines that you may be using. Consult your medical practitioner or doctor before using Kamagra Oral Jelly by providing a list of any and all existing medications that you are taking to ascertain the safety and use of Kamagra Oral Jelly.